What is Home Inspection?
Home Inspection is a complete visual inspection of all the accessible internal and external aspects of the property. This includes components such as foundations, surface grading and drainage, roofing, insulation, ventilation, chimneys, exterior siding, windows and doors, structural integrity, foundation, electrical and plumbing. Read more
Why have a Home Inspection ?
The buying of your new or pre-owned home is probably the biggest single investment you will ever take. You need to learn as much as about the condition of the home(property) & the need for any other major repairs (maintenance list) before you purchase, so that you can minimize further damages and difficulties in the future.
It then would make sense that before buying, someone thoroughly checks out your proposed purchase before a final commitment is made on paper in the form of an offer to purchase Preferably a mate in the building industry or a professional inspection institution can be called upon to give an unbiased opinion based on the structural nature of the building.
Home Inspection Reporting Formats
The things that a buyer should be aware of is that firstly the foundation, walls and roof construction are sound, as theses components constitute the shell and anything else is purely cosmetic. At Building & Home Inspection Service(BHIS), Perth, our structural Assessments come in three different formats: Basic Structural, Flexi-Choice and Deluxe Corporate, each report is unique in its presentation. Our index of inspection sets out clearly what is covered in the various report formats.
When Selling your Home in Perth, WA consider a Pre-Sale Basic Structural Assessment Report
Pre-Sale Basic Structural Assessment Report, resulting in Inadequate Structural items being identified and in need of repair prior to marketing, which will ultimately result in a less strenuous and speedy settlement. BHIS, Perth is completely independent of the Vendor and the Real Estate Agent.
Benefits of hiring a Home Inspector with BHIS, Perth, WA.
Our home inspectors in Perth, WA thoroughly check out your proposed purchase before a final commitment is made on paper in the form of an offer to purchase. They relieve your worries and inspire your confidence when buying a home.
• COST versus EXPERIENCE
Experience, thoroughness and cost are inseparable using the old maxim, “Pay peanuts and you get………..
The cost of the various “Reports” range from as little as $450 to $2000+gst depending on the type, nature and complexity of the report.
Remember – PICTURES tell a THOUSAND WORDS
• FACTS: If you are Selling or Building
A “Structural Report” (AS 4349.1-2007) will inspire confidence in your potential buyer, due to our “Unbiased and Independent Reporting” by our Certified Inspectors. There is an inspection for every budget, one that you can afford.
BHIS, Perth provides varied, flexible and comprehensive services also cater for the potential Owner Builders, or those who are thinking of building with a professional building company in WA, Australia.
- Progress Claim stage, for every draw-down.
- Practical Completion is to your/our satisfaction and to an acceptable standard and BCA compliance.
- Maintenance Lists are as accurate as possible and comprehensive.
- Construction Consulting and Progressive Reports on your current house construction at various stages.
We can even act as your Supervisor to ensure that your construction proceeds with minimal problems.
• Experience | Premier Home Inspection Company in Perth
- We can even act as your supervisor to ensure that your construction proceeds with minimal problems.
- We are a Member of the Housing Industry Association, Australia and some with the Institute of Arbitrators.
- All of our inspectors have a vast knowledge in building/construction/litigation and most of our franchised members & associates are either Registered Builders or Engineers and members of the H.I.A. and/or M.B.A. Some have been involved in the Construction and Building Industry, for over 30 years.
- In short, we are the equivalent to the R.A.C. in the Building Industry, catering to your needs to keep an ever watchful eye, for a BCA compliant industry.